Protect your pump with this 2 Quart stainless steel resin trap/catch pot. This pot goes in between your pump and your part to create a break in the line for the resin to drop down into instead of going into your pump and destroying it. This item is needed for the vacuum infusion process. Simply use mold release on the inside of the pot before use. Once the excess resin cures, then flip it over and with a quick smack, the resin puck will fall out and it is ready to use again. This chamber comes with a silicone gasket designed specifically for our systems. The gasket itself is reversible which means you can expect twice the life out of your seal. The simple gasket design allows you to set it on the pot quickly for an instantaneous seal. No need to be precise, the gasket has a large enough flange where you can quickly get it close and your pot seals right up. The seals are rated at a maximum temperature of 392° F. All of the suppliers for the kits are ISO 9000 Certified to ensure you receive a high quality product that will last. Our high quality clear acrylic lid lets you see inside the container so you know the second your container is almost full.
This Kit Includes:
– (1) 2QT High strength Stainless Steel Chamber
– (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
– Gasket can withstand 390°F max temp.
– 60A durometer density
– (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
– Max vacuum -29Hg ( /-.5Hg) at sea level
– (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
– Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
– (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for 1/4″ ID vacuum hose
– (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
4.75″ Diameter and 6.5″ deep.