Low profile, low shrink, DCPD, unsaturated polyester laminating resin. This resin is promoted, thixotropic, and formulated to be initiated with MEKP only. This product is used in the manufacture of glass fiber reinforced composites and is not recommended for use in composites that will have prolonged exposure to water, e.g. large marine craft.
The appropriate amount of Hardener / Catalyst is included (2 oz MEKP DDM-9 or Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide).
Please Note: Hardener / Catalyst has a 12 month shelf-life.
Available by the drum. Please contact us for pricing.
- Low Laminate Exotherm
- Moderate Trim Time
- Excellent Fiberglass Wet-Out
- Excellent Toughness
- Maximum 32% HAP (Styrene)
- Good cosmetic surface and minimal glass print
- Good cycle times and moderate Barcol development
- Easy roll-out and high laminate physical properties
- High resistance to cracking and torsional stress
- Less odor and lower emissions in the shop
There are no reviews yet.