A high quality primer for composite marine surfaces. An integral part of the Duratec Marine System.
Catalyst (MEKP 925) is NOT included with this product but can be purchased separately HERE
- Usage – For one-off and production composite yacht priming, osmosis and blister repairs. Formulated for below waterline, topside and deck applications. For pattern surfacing and mold surfacing.
- Features – Build in protection, add quality and save time with Duratec Vinyl Ester Primer.
- Application – Easily applied with sprayer, roller or brush. Saves time and labor.
- High Build – to 40 mils, 1000 microns, wet on wet, without sagging on vertical surfaces.
- Quick Cure – Catalyze with MEKP Catalyst. Rapid curing; far faster than epoxy resin systems. Primer will be ready to sand in 1-4 hours, depending on thickness and temperature.
- Osmosis and Blister Resistance – Proven performance on more than 2000 boats and yachts over a seven-year period.
- Heat resistance up to 280° F.
- Strength: Vinyl Ester Primer forms a strong film, resisting cracking.
Please view the application guide and technical data sheet below for information on cure times, application methods and equipment needed to properly use this material.
There are no reviews yet.