UVPoxy will produce a high-build, crystal-clear, durable finish that resists yellowing, fading, and cracking over time.
UVPoxy Kits contain both the Resin & the Hardener.
Available in Kit Sizes of;
500ml = 16.9oz
1L = 33.8oz
2L = 67.6oz
4L = 1.05 Gallon
8L = 2.1 Gallon
20L = 5.28 Gallon
40L = 10.56 Gallon
As an ideal solution for woodworkers, artists, and craftspeople, EcoPoxy’s UVPoxy Kit is a professional quality, high performance epoxy system that’s UV stable and produces a high-build, crystal-clear finish. UVPoxy is perfect for coating, bonding, and more. Being developed for commercial-grade applications, UVPoxy resists yellowing, fading, and cracking. This epoxy is extremely durable, capable of withstanding heavy use in high-traffic venues, including nightclubs, bars, and restaurants. It is self-leveling and you can build it up in ¼” layers to your desired thickness.
Coat and protect your surfaces with UVPoxy. UVPoxy is a crystal clear, brilliant surface that accentuates and magnifies the material below it.
Please Note: The Tg (glass transition temperature) is 98°F. It can be deformed above that temperature with applied force though it will be very hard to do if the resin is thick. It will not melt but it will start to char above 482°F.
• 100% Solids
• Crystal Clear, high build finish
• Self-Leveling, High Gloss
• Extremely Durable
• U.V. Resistant
• Excellent Air Release Qualities
• Excellent Color Stability
• Impact Resistant
• Improves Surface Appearance
• Tough Water Resistant Finish
• Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
• Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
• Maintains integrity over sharp edges
• Wets out substrates well
• Will not yellow or distort with age
• Scratch Resilient & Maintenance Free
Kevin Walburn (verified owner) –
De-gasses well. Minimal Odor. Works exactly as advertised