FlowCast is a high performance, commercial grade epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant, glass-like Finish.
FlowCast is a 100%-solids, two-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables, and any other deep pour applications or casting in silicone molds. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance.
• Crystal Clear, High Gloss
• Extremely Durable
• Excellent Color Stability
• Impact Resistant
• Water Resistant Finish
• 3 x Thinner
• Less Bubbles
• 20% or Higher Biorenewable Content
• Decreased Crystallization
• Improved Clarity * Similar cure and gel times as LiquidPlastic
• Low-Exotherm, allowing for thick pours
• Will Not Blush or Sweat Under High Humidity
• Will Not Distort with Age
• Excellent Air Release Qualities