- Poppet style shut-off valves
- Designed to prevent fluid loss when disconnected
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel Nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance and resist brinelling.
|Thread Size||1/4" - 18|
|Maximum OD||0.83" (21.1mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 PSI (345 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||22500 PSI (1550 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-20 F to +400 F (-29 C to +204 C)|