AIRTECH RELEASE EASE Thin Non Porous PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Non Porous PTFE coated fiberglass fabric.
Release Ease® 236 TFNP is a non-porous glass fabric with increased thickness and PTFE content to reduce fabric mark-off. Release Ease® PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics will provide release from all conventional resin systems. Porous products will allow excess resin, volatiles and trapped air to escape into the breather during cure while non-porous products will retain resin. Release Ease® products have a continuous service temperature to 550°F (288°C).
• Non-porous robust release sheet for molding flat and simple shaped parts.
• Can be used multiple times to help reduce consumable usage and time spent cutting materials.
• Provides a smooth high glass finish on molded parts, reducing time spent hand finishing.
This item is listed by the linear yard, which is 36" long by the 38" width. If you purchase a qty of 2, you will receive one continuous piece of fabric 72"x38" and so on. We will leave the fabric in one continuous piece.
|Maximum Recommended Use Temperature:||550°F/288°C|
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Color is subject to slight variation and does not affect performance.
• Hot knife (sealed edge) slitting upon request with 1 roll minimum order quantity.