Flashbreaker® tapes are high temperature/ high tensile strength polyester films coated with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive for oven or autoclave cures up to 400°F (204°C). Flashbreaker® pressure sensitive tapes are used for multi-purpose functions in metal bond and composites, such as holding down vacuum bagging materials, thermocouple wires, masking-off, chem-milling protection or in riveting shops. Flashbreaker® tapes remove easily after cure.
Available in 1" and 2" wide tapes 72 yards in length.
• Flashbreaker tapes can control bond lines and make removal of resin flash easier, reducing clean up effort.
• Fix position of consumable materials to avoid process errors and improve part quality.
• High visibility orange color makes removal easier to inspect and reduces risk of leaving tape in place.
|Maximum Use Temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Color:||Blue / Orange|
|Elongation at Break:||100%|
|Shelf Life:||18 months from date of manufacture when stored at 72°F/22°C|
|DO NOT REFRIGERATE|
• Product comes on plastic core, helping to reduce FOD in a clean room environment.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, We recommend testing prior to use.