SQUEEZER® is the ideal solution for adjusting the volume flow and clamping of resin and vacuum lines in vacuum infusion and other processes. The saddle valve convinces through its easy handling and exact regulation mechanism. It enables the clamping of resin and vacuum lines with ease.
SQUEEZER® is designed for different tubings with diameters up to 1 inch. A smaller version SQUEEZEE® for diameters up to 0.6 inch is also available. It has been proving its quality in the daily professional use by composite experts all over the world. Handcrafted in the USA and now available through MTI® hose distributors.
Benefits of SQUEEZER®
- Ideal for disconnecting of all kind of tubings
- Special design enables easy handling
- Requires only a minimum of force for disconnecting
- Enables exact adjustment of volume flow
- Robust - designed for daily professional use under rough industrial conditions
- Available in 2 versions - for outer diameter up to 0.6 inch (SQUEEZEE®)and up to 1inch (SQUEEZER®)