A quick an easy solution for secure, lockable, mobile storage for your expensive carbon fiber and composite fabrics. This rack was designed by us for use in our composite shop. We designed this rack with many uses in mind.
- Lightweight aluminum construction for easy mobility and fuel savings.
- Lockable end caps to deter theft and hold fabrics in place during transport
- Height designed to fit through all standard door heights including residential garage doors and a 6'6" enclosed trailer for unobstructed loading.
- Lockable caster wheels to prevent movement
- Unit can be lifted by forklift
- 26 slots on each side to allow customizable options for different fabric roll size
- Ratchet points for secure tie down during transport
- Precision cut by waterjet and designed in Solidworks
This material rack is sold unassembled but all pieces are cut down to size. This allows the unit to be sent by FEDEX/UPS instead of expensive freight. We can assemble it (for additional $299) and ship via freight, however it would be a couple hundred dollars to ship. All pieces are cut down to size and ready to weld right away. The rack requires approximately 15 minutes of actual welding time. It will take about 4 hours to assemble and instructions would be included.
The kit includes:
- 16 chrome storage poles
- 4 lockable caster wheels
- All aluminum tubing pre cut to size and paino hinges for end caps
- 2 - rope locks for locking the rack
- All bolts required for assembly.
If you wanted the unassembled kit, the tools required for assembly are a socket wrench, drill with drill bit, 2 - bar clamps and a way to weld aluminum.
Item can not ship immediately. It would take 2-3 weeks for us to order in materials and setup production for cutting the materials on the waterjet.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 January, 2012.