A quick an easy solution for secure and safe storage for your expensive carbon fiber and composite fabrics. This rack was designed by us for use in our composite shop. We designed this rack with many uses in mind. This rack also can be used in any textile shop or also works great for holding rolls of vinyl if you own a vinyl wrapping business.
- Lightweight aluminum construction for easy mobility and fuel savings.
- Full rack bolts together to ensure easy assembly
- Unit can be lifted by forklift
- 26 slots on each side to allow customizable options for different fabric roll size
- Ratchet points for secure tie down during transport
- Precision cut by waterjet and designed in Solidworks
This material rack is sold unassembled or assembled, but all pieces are cut down to size. We can assemble it (for additional $99) and ship it together. Shipping assembled will change the freight class, however it would only add approximately $50 to the shipping cost. No welding required. The rack requires approximately 2 hours to assemble and instructions would be included.
The kit includes:
- 16 storage poles
- 4 caster wheels
- All bolts required for assembly.
Final Dimensions -
73.5" long, 26" depth, 85" height, 68.75" max roll width allowance...
If you wanted the unassembled kit, the tools required for assembly are a couple of socket wrenches and that is all.
Item can not ship immediately. It would take 2-3 weeks for us to order in materials and setup production for cutting the materials on the waterjet.