Duratec SunShield Clear Polyester Topcoat represents a breakthrough in polyester clear coat technology. The topcoat resists yellowing in sunlight; no sun blocking urethane is required for exterior use. The topcoat provides a high quality finish with good chemical resistance. This product has been specially formulated to be easy to sand and polish.
Catalyst (MEKP) is NOT included with this product but can be purchase separately HERE
Features Here’s why you should use Duratec SunShield Clear Polyester Topcoat:
- UV Resistance—resists yellowing when exposed to sunlight.
- Application—easy to apply and sand.
- Air-cure—no wax required.
- Pre-promoted—for safety, consistency and easy use.
- High Build—up to 18 wet mils, excellent pore filling.
- High Gloss—polishes to a high gloss, wet look surface.
- Chemical Resistance—highly cross-linked coating provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Strength and Flexibility—excellent flexibility and impact resistance.
- Easy to apply
- Easy to finish
- High gloss finish
- Saves a step with only one product application needed, no urethane required.
Please view the Technical Data Sheet and Application Guide below for information on cure times, application methods and equipment needed to properly use this material.